Paddle Surf Tour around the best landscapes of Ibiza
With this tour you will be able to make a complete excursion around the island looking for the best places, secret sites, caves and crystalline waters. Escape from the crowded beaches and discover the best corners where you will enjoy the beautiful waters that surround the island, hand in hand with authentic professionals who will discover the hidden and most beautiful face of Ibiza.
What does it include? Transport from meeting point, instructors, practical class, board,paddle, pictures, insurance.
Ibiza is one of the Balearic Islands, an archipelago of Spain in the Mediterranean Sea. It is known for the lively nightlife in Ibiza City and San Antonio, where major European nightclubs have summer branches. There are also quiet villas, yoga retreats and beaches, from Playa d’en Bossa, bordered by hotels, bars and shops, to the quietest sandy coves with pine covered hills at the back, which are found all along the coast.
In this paddle surf tour the daily departures will be made from the meeting point indicated once the appointment has been arranged or after having finished the pick-ups in hotels, apartments, etc … From this point we will go to the beach with better weather conditions to enjoy an unforgettable day.Once we arrive at the beach we will distribute the necessary equipment (board, paddle, vest or wetsuit in case it was winter) and will give a safety talk and a brief tutorial on how to paddle properly and how to be positioned on the board.
- Price: €45 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 01/08/2019
- Date available to: 31/08/2020
- Additional information: Departure at 10:00 AM
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Kitesurf, Paddle Surf, Surf, Windsurf
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Xmigrations
Paddle Surf Tour around Ibiza