Chocolate: The Sweet Walking Tour of Barcelona
A guided walking and tasting tour of selected Barcelona chocolate shops, bakeries, and cafes. We're Barcelona’s original chocolate walking tour, founded by Food Wine Tours.
We look forward to welcoming you to "the sweetest tour in town!"
Indulge your taste buds with this chocolate and sweets small-group walking tour in Barcelona! Learn about the important tradition of pastries and chocolate in Spain as you visit different patisseries and cafés with your local guide.
Explore Barcelona's main sweet locations, in the Gothic and El Born quarters, and enjoy 10 different tastings of a variety of Spanish treats. This small-group tour, limited to 15 people, ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide.
Our informative and food connoisseur guide will lead you through this luscious and delicious walking tour that will leave no one indifferent.
Are you ready to taste the experience?
• Taste the most representative sweet bites of Spanish and Catalan gastronomy on site: more than 10 tastings with chocolates, cakes, sweets and drinks
• Learn stories about Barcelona’s gastronomical culture and facts
• Chocolate and sweets walking tour in Barcelona
• Explore the famous Barcelona's Gothic and Born secret streets with a specialized English-speaking guide
• Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
• Guaranteed Departure
Availability in private: we recommend any time from 10:30AM to 04:30PM from Mondays to Fridays
Duration: 2,5 – 3 hours
Walking distance: 1,5 kilometers (20 minutes)
- Price: €54 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 12/11/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Prices per person depending number of people in the group 2 Peoples ………….. 82€ From 3 to 4 people……64€ From 5 to7 people ……54€ From 8 to 9 people ……48€ From 10 ro 15 people … 44€ STOP SALES for 2018: January 1st , 5th from 5:00PM on & 6th , March 30th, April 2nd, May 1st & 21st August 15th, September 11th & 24th, October 12th, November 1st and December 6th , 8th , 25th and 26th.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Ocio Vital
Sweet Shops for Sweet Visitors
Stroll in Barcelona's Old City