Private Barcelona Tapas Walking Tour
Combine gourmet food and Catalan culture on a dinner walking tour of Barcelona's famous tapas bars. It's a great way to begin your visit of Barcelona - you get an overview of this fabulous city, learn how to order tapas, meet people who love food and discover some of the best bars Barcelona has to offer. Plus, your friendly, informative guide can offer suggestions to help you get the most from your stay in Barcelona.
Taste traditional fundamental flavors with this walking tour.
• Specialized gourmet guide
• Stops to taste local products at the market and in specialty shops
• Stop in different bars for tapas and wine
• Three-hour, full dinner walking tour of Barcelona
• Great introduction to Barcelona
• Learn how to order tapas and discover Barcelona's best bars and cafes
• Guided walking tour of La Rambla and Gothic Quarter
• Visit the famous La Boqueria food market
• Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Price: €85 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 02/12/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Precio por Persona según el numero de participantes en el Tour From 3 to 4 people ...... 85€ From 5 to 7 people ....... 75€ From 8 to 9 people ....... 69€ From10 to 15 people ..... 65€ STOP SALES for 2018: Every Sunday , and January 1st , 5th from 5:00PM on & 6th , March 30th, April 2nd, May 1st & 21st August 15th, September 11th & 24th, October 12th, November 1st and December 6th , 8th , 25th and 26th.
- Category of the activity: Premium Spain. Private tours. Gastronomy. Food markets and traditional markets. Tapas
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Ocio Vital
Tastings during the tour
Strol to Raval, Gothic and Born Area
Visit Boqueria Market