PRIVATE Wine tasting Tour with tapas in Barcelona
Enjoy the diversity and sophistication of Barcelona’s most artistic community while you savor the different wines of Spain paired with tapas in this wine walking tour through the wine regions across Spain.
Your friendly and charismatic wine ambassador will take you to hot spots, where you’ll be welcomed to taste a wine from different areas of Spain paired with a tapa. Learn how to taste, pair and buy with an intimate group. Enjoy five wines and at least five food pairings over the course of a wine walking tour of two hours.
• Travel around Spanish geography and wine flavors tasting 5 wines from different regions
• A minimum of 5 tapas
• Specialized wine ambassador guide
• Guaranteed Departure
• Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
• Walking tour around the most eclectic neighborhood of the city
What better way to experience travel around Spanish geography and wine flavors than a dedicated wine tour to taste the different wines from the diverse wine areas of Spain.
You will start the tour in a unique venue in a Gastronomic Centre, created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer Food and wine tours to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona; where, you will be welcome with a tasting wine. You will continue your tour visiting local bars, where you will be welcome with a glass of a selected wine and tapa.
We will go to the heart of a neighborhood, sample delicious wines, taste contemporary cuisine and discover great wine bars.
- Price: €63 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 02/01/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Minimum Group 3 people Price per person Group from 3 to 4 People.... 61€ Group from 5 to 7 People.... 53€ Group from 8 to 9 People.... 48€ Group from 10 to 15 People.... 44€ STOP SALES for 2018: January 1st , 5th from 5:00PM on & 6th , March 30th, April 2nd, May 1st & 21st August 15th, September 11th & 24th, October 12th, November 1st and December 6th , 8th , 25th and 26th.
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Tapas. Wine tourism. Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Ocio Vital
Stroll for the Raval Area
Stroll for the Gothic Quarter with Tapas