La Graciosa in Catamaran
Enjoy the beautiful and quiet beaches of the island of La Graciosa, one of the last lost paradises in the Canary Islands where you will feel that time stops. Before starting the catamaran crossing you can walk through the sandy streets of the fishing village of Caleta de Sebo. Lose yourself among their white houses of stone and lime, let yourself be enveloped by its sailor air and feel the warmth of the sand on your feet. From here we set sail on catamaran coasting to Montaña Amarilla. We will line up at the Playa de la Francesa for lunch, take a dip and enjoy water activities such as snorkeling or kayaking or simply enjoy the beautiful views of a unique landscape. The perfect place to charge the batteries!
Transfers from tourist areas.
Lunch and drinks.
Mandatory civil liability and accident insurance.
Ferrie regular line, snorkeling equipment and kayaks.
- Price: €59 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day, 5 Hours,
- Date available from: 27/12/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Water sports. Nature. Sport and adventure
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISMO DIGITAL SL
La Graciosa in Catamaran 0
Other activities you may find interesting
€89 per person (including taxes)
Sail along the coast of Barcelona aboard a luxury ... (+詳細)