The Bujio Bandoleros in Caos of zuas
When history and leyend comes together, when two ages the indurstrial and the romantic comes together as one symbol, the bandits meet up to walk downthe countryside to have lunch. At (el Bujio de Caos de las Zuas ) they have there parties. When the bandits arrive to there hideout "El Bujio", they findout inmediatly that they are not alone, El Bujio was populatedand this is the moment when "el Secuestro"(The Kidnapping) begins. All this happens at the countryside of "El Bujio deL Cao de las Zuas".
11.30H Arrival and Welcome at el bujio and standing receipt at the beautiful terrace orf the bar
12.00H walking visit to Cao. Arrival of bandits and kidnapping ( action begins here)
1400H lunchtime, dance and song performances with artist of Bandolero Tours.
1700H end of party and departure.
Aperitifs and drinks: ham and cheese, wine tasting( tipical wine from this province ) beer or soft-drinks.
Gastronomy: 1. frist plate to choose between: tipical special cold soup of cordoba, tomato cold soup , chicken soup. 2. second plate to choose between: iberian barbecue. with a fine assortment of iberian meeats, fish barbecue, with a fine assortment of fish. 3. dessert to choose between: dessert, drinks, beer, wine, manzanilla and fino, soft-drinks and water. We recomended confortable wear and boots or sport shoes.
Prices for groups of 50 person. For more information please contact us.
- Price: €141 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Date available from: 20/07/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: on january 7th we are3 on holidays
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions. Traditional festivities
- Who is it for?: Adults without children
- Organising company: Bandoleros Tours.
bandits women on the water
action during the kidnapping