Lobos Island: Minicruise & Snorkelling
Enjoy our Minicruise & Snorkelling adventure!
Enjoy a short boat trip in one of our boats with underwater view and thus immerse yourself in the fascinating underwater reserve of Lobos Island (Fuerteventura, Canary Islands). From our Glass Bottom Boat you will be able to admire the beauty of the island’s tranquil and transparent water.
Lobos is a small unspoiled island located a few kilometers north of Fuerteventura.
Wild nature, volcanic landscapes, beauty without artifices, a natural oasis. Lobos is an islet that owes its name to the ancient sea lions that inhabited its shores.
- Price: €21 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian.Portuguese
Oliva, La (Fuerteventura)
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 26/05/2017
- Date available to: 30/04/2020
- Additional information: We depart every day of the year, except: 1st and 6th January, 16th July (Day of Virgin Carmen), 25th December and any possible cancelations due to bad weather conditions.
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Scuba diving. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. LGBT
- Organising company: Barco Majorero
Other activities you may find interesting
€250 per person (including taxes)
Sail for two days along the northern coast of Ibiza in ... (+詳細)
Sant Antoni de Portmany