Fuerteventura: Trip to Lobos Island from Corralejo
The island of Lobos is considered one of the most important natural spaces, located to the north of Fuerteventura and characterized by the tranquility of its beaches, unspoilt landscapes and seabed. Just 25 minutes from the port of Corralejo discover the island of Lobos on board our boats that offer you comfort and safety. We offer the advantage of choosing between different schedules that best suit your visit as well as one of the best on-board services We hope you!
Corralejo - Lobos Island: 10:00 | 11:00 | 12:00* | 13:00 | 15:30 | 16:30*
Lobos Island - Corralejo: 11:15 | 12:15 | 14:00* | 16:00 | 17:00 | 18:00*
* High Season
For your visit we recommend to take sun protection (cream, hat, umbrella...) comfortable shoes, food and water (there is only a small restaurant). We hope you enjoy your visit!
This activity includes:
- Permit Entrance Managament
- Return boat ticket: Corralejo – Lobos Island – Corralejo.
- Compulsory Traveler insurance.
- Port taxes.
- Price: €16 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian.Portuguese
Oliva, La (Fuerteventura)
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 26/05/2017
- Date available to: 30/04/2021
- Additional information: Daily Departures, except: 11st and 6th January, 16th July (Day of Virgin Carmen), 25th December and any possible cancelations due to bad weather conditions.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people. LGBT
- Organising company: Barco Majorero
Majorero Boat on Lobos Island
Majorero Boat on Lobos Island Pier
Other activities you may find interesting
€20 per person (including taxes)
Tomelloso retains still a long artisan tradition, ... (+詳細)
€5,970 per person (including taxes)
We offer a trip over the very western Pyrenees and the ... (+詳細)