The Wine and Fish Route: from Laguardia to Lekeitio
Euskadi from South to North crossing all its landscapes This is a fascinating walking trip along a centenary route used by mule drivers carrying goods from inland to the coast; the Wine and Fish Route. It is a 130 kilometre long route which is divided in six days that will allow you to know all the landscapes, ecosystems and cultures of The Land of the Basques. This unique route, from the vineyards of the Rioja Alavesa to the sea, will make you reconsider your vision of Euskadi and its territory.
Accommodation: 6 nights in hotel, pension, guesthouse...
Full board, except for the self-guided tour.
Water and wine in all the dinners.
Guide Assistance, except for the self-guided tour.
Support vehicle, except for the self-guided tour .
Luggage transport from lodging to lodging, except for the self-guided tour .
- Price: €895 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
Lekeitio (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
Laguardia (Álava - Araba)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 20/08/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Base price (795€/person), for guided groups. Single supplement 95€. Other dates or self-guided groups, please ask for prices.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Slow Walking
Elegant mountains in Duranguesado
Little bridge in Atxarte
Typical basque farm
El Toro mountain pass, centenary way
Arriving in Karraspio (Lekeitio)