Hidden Gems of Seville
Explore the unbeaten paths of the historic Seville, discover the authenticity of its streets, neighborhoods, markets and inhabitants, and enjoy the unexpected and surprising jewels that we are going to find in our way! We walk with you across our quarters, those of the popular and working class, where the Civil War was more tragic and hard for the people. This walk is spotted with middle age churches, and stories about Kings and Conquest, about bohemian, artists, bullfighting and flamenco, about prostitution, decadence and recovery of a whole area.
This is the most interesting and vibrant area in Seville, where the latest trends fuse with history, in a nonstop course that is still there, visible over the centuries, fascinating for those who are able to see the links.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 11/03/2017
- Date available to: 30/06/2020
- Additional information: Not operating January 1 and 6 and December 25
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Sevilla4Real
Other activities you may find interesting
€118 per person (including taxes)
- Discover the charm of the White Village of Vejer de ... (+詳細)
Vejer de la Frontera, ...