Via ferrata Castellon
Via ferrata route is an activity mix of alpine hiking and rock climbing, an incredible way to enjoy the most outstandingly beauty of Castellon locations.
Via ferrata is a protected mountain route with iron rungs, handrail, bridges or zip-lines reaching the most inaccessible peaks without taking security risks.
Via ferrata is appropriate for unskilled peer groups of people. Experience is not required. Our professional and skilled guides are to your entire disposition to solve or advise you; meanwhile you indulge yourself in living an amazing and an unforgettable experience in contact with the nature and in immortalizing the most eagerly moments with photographs.
Via ferrata equipment (Climbing harness, progressive energy absorber, carabiners, helmet and gloves) is included in the price.
It is necessary to wear comfortable sportswear and mountain boots or sport shoes.
- Price: €50 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Alcora, L' (Castellón - Castelló)
Villahermosa del Río (Castellón - Castelló)
Vall d'Uixó, La (Castellón - Castelló)
Sierra Engarcerán (Castellón - Castelló)
Vilavella, La (Castellón - Castelló)
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 16/03/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Activity available all seasons
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Adventure sports
- Who is it for?: Families. Adults without children. LGBT. Young people
- Organising company: Viunatura
Zip-line via ferrata Sierra Engarceran
Suspension bridge via ferrata Vall d'Uxo
Adseiling via ferrata Alcora
Other activities you may find interesting
€30 per person (including taxes)
Peñón del Águila is a natural landscape, perfect in you ... (+詳細)
€60 per person (including taxes)
A via ferrata is a mountain route that has previously ... (+詳細)
Posada de Valdeón