Between water and vineyards
Erected on the ruins of the 12th century ancient convent of Sancti Spiritus, the Hotel Castilla Termal Spa of Olmedo is a thermal resort of 4 stars status, comprised by 3 buildings which combine the uniqueness of the ancient Mudejar-Convent with two modern edifices fully integrated.
It has 82 rooms, 3 junior suites, 1 high quality double room and other 2 rooms specially adapted. Also there are 5 multipurpose halls, perfect for hosting events, congresses, celebrations and meetings. The restaurant is specialised in creative cuisine, prepared with the products of the land, besides the cloakroom, winery, library, Internet’s corner, children playroom, outdoor pool, paddle court, private garden and a modern spa.
EXTRA BETWEEN WATER AND VINEYARDS
Book your accommodation rate and add the EXTRA BETWEEN WATER AND VINEYARDS to take an advantage of the secrets of mineral-medicinal water to benefit from the secrets of mineral water, wine and the best cuisine of our lands.. A perfect combination for the senses.
- Rueda Verdejo wine and pastries on arriving.
- Winery visit: Labyrinth "Ariadne's thread" of Yllera (30 km from the hotel). Tour through the late 15thcentury mudéjar winery, an authentic underground labyrinth which relates the Greek mythology and the culture of vine. Includes wine and tapas tasting.
- One typical Castilian dinner accompanied by wine of Ribera del Duero and Rueda.
BETWEEN WATER AND VINEYARDS EXTRA + WINE THERAPY 165€ per person (option is valid for stays of 2 or more nights.) Add our exclusive wine therapy treatment with antioxidating effect, which consists of red vine whirlpool, grape seed body peeling and whole body anti-aging massage.
*Offer for hosted guests and subject to availability.
- Price: €73 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 06/02/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism. Health and beauty. Spas
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: CASTILLA TERMAL BALNEARIO DE OLMEDO