Guided visit to Villanueva de los Infantes
Villanueva de los Infantes is fortunate enough to preserve buildings of extraordinary monumentality ranging from the Renaissance to the most complicated Baroque. Strolling through its streets and visiting its Plaza Mayor, does not leave indifferent.
Located in the Campo de Montiel, Villanueva de Los Infantes stands out for the wonderful conservation of its historical heritage.
Our guide will reveal the secrets of this locality. We will discover its Plaza Mayor, the church of San Andrés, the House of the Arch, the House of the Studies, the Alhóndiga, House of the Pirra, Palace of Melgarejo, Convent of Santo Domingo (last address of Francisco de Quevedo), Casa de Santo Tomas de Villanueva and you will see firsthand the incomparable Casas-Patio of this City of the Spanish Golden Age.
Also, known for being possibly "The Place of La Mancha", "... and he began to walk by the old and well-known Campo de Montiel, and the truth that he walked by .." Cap.II 1ª part of Don Quixote de La Mancha.
Discover the city of the Golden Age, breathe its past.
- Price: €8 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Villanueva de los Infantes (Ciudad Real)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 31/12/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Calambur Experience
Plaza Mayor Villanueva de los Infantes
Calambur Experience! ofrece experiencias turísticas y culturales como rutas y visitas guiadas y actividades en el Campo de Montiel, origen del Quijote, corazón de la Mancha.