SPAIN & FRANCE BORDERS in the ARAGONESE PYRENEES
After having a first contact with the coastal and nice city of San Sebastian, we drive towards the Aragonese Pyrenees, with the idea of making different type of hiking routes with snowshoes over the surrounded snowed mountains. Every single night a warm and comfortable hotel will be waiting for us. Succulent dinners, the warmth of a fireplace and deep dreams will come at the end of the day. Also, a massage or spa could be available in order to get your body ready for every day snowshoes´ walking activity. A white snowed desert and a peaceful landscape is hosting our souls.
. 7 nights at charming Hotels with breakfast included.
. A van or minibus; depending on the group size, for transfers and daily
assistance during the trip.
. An English speaking leading guide snowshoeing with the participants
. All meals based on a previously fixed but varied menu
. “Txakolindegi” (Local winery) private and tasting visit.
. 24 hours assistance for any contingency may occur.
. Snowshoes and bicycle rentals.
- Price: €4,065 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 15/12/2018
- Date available to: 19/04/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Snow activities. Gastronomy. Wine tourism. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: BASQUELANDS WAY