Nordic Walking in the Peñagolosa
We encourage you to know and practice Nordic Walking in a spectacular environment such as the Natural Park of Peñagolosa.
The Nordic Walking is a way of walking that includes not only the action of the legs as in normal walking, but also the upper body. For this purpose, special canes specially designed for this modality are used. It is a soft integral technique that exercises 90 percent of the muscles of the body. Among the multiple benefits it provides helps improve mobility and flexibility, strength, endurance and coordination.
In this activity you will have an official monitor that will teach you the basic technique and you can take a walk through an incomparable place such as the Peñagolosa Natural Park. The march will be from 2 to 4 hours, according to the physical conditions of the participants.
After the walk you can taste a menu with typical dishes of the area and with quality products such as Vistabella truffle.
It will be done with a minimum of 4 attendees and a maximum of 10.
- Price: €51 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Castellón de la Plana (Castellón - Castelló)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 18/04/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2021
- Additional information: Available everyday of the year.
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: SAO VIAJES NATURALES
Nordic Walking view.
Gastronomic experience view.
Other activities you may find interesting
€140 per person (including taxes)
Teverga, is located in Asturias, Natural Park las ... (+詳細)