Historic and natural Cuenca getaway
Discover the most unique natural areas of Cuenca and then come to live the medieval basin. Live a unique experience where nature and historical heritage lead us to better understand the value of this wonderful destination.
We propose you a getaway so you can discover the natural surroundings of and the main heritage resources of a unique city such as Cuenca. Accompanied by a nature guide, we will visit the natural environments of Las Torcas and Lagunas de Cañada to continue with a visit to discover the best secrets of the Medieval Basin.
9:35 h: Pick up at the AVE station
9: 35-10: 00 h: Displacement until the start of activity
10: 00-13: 45 h: Guided tour of the sites of the Torcas and the Lagoons of Cañada del Hoyo, where karstic phenomena such as sinkholes and monumental trees will be interpreted. Return to Cuenca
14: 00-15: 30 h: Food in a restaurant specialized in game meats and typical products.
15: 30-16: 30 h: Free time in the historic center.
16: 30-18: 30 h: Guided tour of the Medieval Basin.
18: 45-19: 00 h: Displacement to the AVE station.
The schedules may vary depending on the time of year and the weather, consult the final schedule and alternatives for visiting.
Includes: transportation from the Cuenca station, nature guide, food, optical observation material and guided tours.
- Price: €65 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 18/04/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2021
- Additional information: Available everyday of the year.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: SAO VIAJES NATURALES
View of the gastronomic experience.
Other activities you may find interesting
€7 per person (including taxes)
We will guide you on a pleasant tour around the ... (+詳細)
Priego de Córdoba