Guide tour Albayzín and Sacromonte
We will go to the hearth of the Albayzín to start from there a nice guided walking tour. A walk through the Albayzín means to travel through its Moorish roots, wandering through a labyrinth of narrow streets perfumed o jasmine.
The Sacromonte quarter is the place where the gypsies, who came with the Catholic Monarchs after the reconquest of Granada established. We will visit one of its typical and famous house-caves.
- Price: €19 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 27/11/2017
- Date available to: 30/04/2025
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: GRANADA TRAVEL CENTER