VULTURES IN MADRID
Enjoy watching vultures from a comfortable observatory located in a natural setting. Feel invisible while only a few metres away through the viewing window you can observe eagles, foxes, vultures, kites, buzzards, azure-winged magpies and crows without interfering with their normal behavior.
Our observatories are comfortably equipped and are fitted with viewing windows. The animals are not even aware that they are being watched. Each day is different and anything can happen.
The activities are carried out on private farms and our guides will take you to the observatory early morning. Usually by 13:00 the show has ended and with the guides help its time to leave the observatory.
Binoculars are not necessary as everything is close-by to the visitor.
There is heating and a toilet. It is recommended to bring something to eat mid-morning.
- Price: €100 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Hoyo de Manzanares (Madrid)
Robledo de Chavela (Madrid)
Rozas de Puerto Real (Madrid)
San Lorenzo de El Escorial (Madrid)
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 25/10/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2021
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: HIDESMADRID