Brown Bear Expedition
Expedition of a weekend dedicated to the tracking and observation of the Brown Bear in the Cantabrian Mountains. The activity includes tracing of traces and signs, several waits through powerful optical equipment (prismatic and terrestrial telescopes) and the realization of a guided tour through the territory of Brown Bears. Includes accommodation in a rural lodge on a half-board basis, trips to the tracking and observation areas, qualified mountain guide services, optical equipment, accident insurance and VAT. 2% will be used to finance research projects and biodiversity conservation.
Transportation of the participants to the meeting point is not included. It is recommended to go with enough warm clothes, as discreet as possible.
- Price: €160 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Palacios del Sil (León)
Páramo del Sil (León)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 22/09/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Period during which the activity can be arranged.
- Category of the activity: Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: GRAELLSIA ECOTURISMO
Other activities you may find interesting
€15 per person (including taxes)
Boat trip in Mar Menor to know its naturales resources ... (+詳細)
€135 per person (including taxes)
Casa Rural Entre Valles is a house full rental fully ... (+詳細)