Palacio de las Dueñas Night Tour.
Thanks to the collaboration of GuiArte Sevilla with the Palacio de las Dueñas, we offer you the opportunity to get to know this jewel of Sevillian architecture behind closed doors and only for us. We will walk among the shadows of the past and the light of the present to discover the wonders that this place treasures.
Once the Palace doors are closed, a real experience begins. A palace where the Mudejar and the Renaissance merge, with more than 1,400 works of art, and which has been the residence of the last Duchess of Alba.
We will walk through its Stays, Patios and Gardens, and for an hour and a half we will move centuries ago, to enjoy knowing also a part of the History of Seville. A unique experience, with limited places.
In addition, you will discover the history of some of its most famous inhabitants. María Teresa de Silva Álvarez de Toledo, the one portrayed by Goya, Antonio Machado, Cayetana Fitz-James Stuart, and their most illustrious visitors, Jackie Kennedy, Grace Kelly or Américo Vespuccio.
Tickets for Palacio de las Dueñas Night Tour.
The tickets for the night visit to the Palacio de las Dueñas have a cost of € 13 + management fees.
- Price: €14.3 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 01/08/2018
- Date available to: 30/08/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: GuiArte Sevilla
Palacio de las Dueñas
Other activities you may find interesting
€0.1 per person (including taxes)
We meet every Wednesday from 7:00pm-20:00pm to practise ... (+詳細)
€15 per person (including taxes)
Departure from Muñoz Chaves CACERES at 10:45 to Casar ... (+詳細)
Casar de Cáceres, ...