You can ride up to the park on the blue tram, the Tramvia Blau, and the funicular, and visit the most iconic attractions. With the Tibidabo Classic, you'll experience the magic of Spain's oldest amusement park, the second oldest in Europe and one of the first ever built. Journey back in time as you enjoy the beautiful scenery on the way up to Tibidabo.
The Tramvia Blau began running in 1901 and will take you to the Pie del Funicular, the station at the base of the Funicular. Here you can take the funicular, which also dates back a hundred years, to the amusement park. You'll enter the park by the Sky Walk, which stands 500 metres above sea level and boasts fantastic views of the entire city. In this area of the park, you'll be able to visit the Museu d'Autòmats, with its 19th-century automatons. You'll also be able to choose an attraction to ride on, from the Talaia, or watchtower, the Giradabo, the Carrousel, the Plane, the Tin Can ride, the Pony Rodeo, the Río Grande, or watch a 13-minute audiovisual about the century-old history of Tibidabo.
The Camí del Cel (Sky Walk) is a must-see iconic Barcelona attraction. Woody Allen chose it as the setting for some of the scenes in his film Vicky Cristina Barcelona. You'll be captivated by its iconic attractions, viewing points and woodland paths.
What does your booking include?:
- Return trip from the park on the Tramvia Blau or 196 bus and Tibidabo funicular.
- Visit to the Tibidabo Sky Walk.
- Admission to the Museu d'Autòmats.
- An attraction of your choice at the Tibidabo Sky Walk. The Plane will remain closed until May.
- Price: €11 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 07/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2030
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Leisure parks
- Who is it for?: Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Turisme de Barcelona