Moratalla's: misteries and leyends
Do you want to know the stories, legends, customs, superstitions and mysteries of Moratalla?
We offer you this guided night tour through the medieval town of Moratalla to learn about the mysteries, stories and legends of its ancient area.
We will tell you stories related to the Inquisition, murders, ghosts, sorcerers and witches, souls in sorrow, secret societies, its cemetery, the stories and legends of the castle and its towers, of its ancient hermitages, lazarets, churches and streets ...
Stories of cures and superstitions, of the evil eye, of real stories of struggles, lynchings, feudal stories, medieval corruptions, Arab and Christian customs, hidden symbology.
And you will see how there are still traces of detected on every street, every corner, every symbol, every monument, every shield, every place ...
Do not miss this route! You will never walk alone in the middle of the night through the streets of Moratalla!
- Price: €10 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 22/10/2019
- Date available to: 29/02/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TURISMO RURAL MURCIA.ES
Moratalla, Región de Murcia
Other activities you may find interesting
€5 per person (including taxes)
ANOTHER ASPECT OF THE OUTSTANDING CULTURAL VALUES OF ... (+詳細)
€80 per person (including taxes)
DAY 1 (23 kms- 6-7 H) Route guided walk that starts ... (+詳細)
€32 per person (including taxes)
Frigiliana is a beautiful typical Andalusian town that ... (+詳細)