Seville is a spectacular city with more than 3,000 years of history that has many hidden secrets
between centuries-old streets and despite being very visible, usually pass completely
unnoticed in the heart of the city.
Immerse yourself in this cultural tour and discover plenty of architectural, archaeological or
cultural elements that show their testimony and have witnessed of the historical evolution of
Discover a city that you've never seen before.
Enjoy a cultural tour by the most hidden corners of Seville.
Meeting point: Cabildo Square
Finish point: San Pedro Square
2:30 hours tour
Price: 6€ adults - 3€ teenager (14 - 17 years) – (Kids free children under 14 years)
- Price: €6 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 16/05/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: SEVILLAtur