Dare to delve into the Forest during the Night, a Magical Experience that you will never forget.
On our night hiking trails, we will walk through trails and roads in the forests of the Serrania of Cuenca. Equipped with a great lighting front and accompanied by a local environmental specialist, you will discover the secrets that night encloses. It is the time in which most of the woods inhabitants, the animals, are most active. We will observe a great number of mammals; we will hear the sound of birds of prey… We will discover many surprising things as our eyes get familiar to the lack of light. We will discover stars crowded skies over the clean skies of the province of Cuenca.
These routes are carried out during the night. They star time varies with the season. The duration is 3 hours. A local environmental specialist will guide you and share with you curiosities from the geology, animals and plants of the area. The experience includes transfers, materials needed for the activity and insurance.
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 15/04/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2028
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ECOEXPERIENCE
Uña´s village night