FLY BARCELONA - MONTSERRAT BY HELICOPTER
Spectacular fly departing from the sea and fliying along the coast to the Forum, we headed to Torre Agbar, Sagrada Familia and continue flying over the Diagonal to the Camp Nou. Then we turn to Plaza España, Montjuïc and the Olympic Ring.
Next fly Montserrat Mountain, is the most important and mysterious Mountain of Catalonia, with a notable number of churches and shrines, known for its Benedictine monastery dedicated to the Virgin of Montserrat: “La Moreneta”.
- Price: €319 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 07/04/2016
- Date available to: 30/09/2023
- Additional information: Viability depens on weather conditions and helicoper viability
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Premium Spain. Aerial tours
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: SPAINUP
Other activities you may find interesting
€47 per person (including taxes)
The history of the province of Huelva is of clear ... (+詳細)
Palos de la Frontera, ...
€23.75 per person (including taxes)
This easy itinerary around Atzeneta’s medieval town on ... (+詳細)
Atzeneta del Maestrat