Make your own watercolour painting using cochineal dye
Paint with cochineal watercolors, a parasitic insect of the tunera from which a natural red extract is obtained, which when mixed with acidic or alkaline substances gives other reddish and purple tones.
Knows its properties in the food industry, as well as in cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
- Price: €3 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
San Bartolomé (Lanzarote)
- Duration: 25 Minutes
- Date available from: 15/03/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Opening hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 10:30 – 16:30 | Thursday and Friday from 11:00 to 13:00 N. of Participants: 2 - 8
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Centros Turísticos Lanzarote