ONE DAY AFTER WOLVES TRACK
The Sierra de la Culebra hosts the highest density of wild wolves in Spain, but any sighting has to be regarded as a bonus when spending time in this area of wolf country. Our Watching for Wolves tour operates throughout the year and is based in our home area of the Sierra de la Culebra in the far north west of Spain.
OUR TOUR INCLUDES:
• 1 night in a local rural hotel in half board (dinner and breakfast).
• 2 wolfwatch to try to see wildwolves.
• 1 scope for each client.
• Transfers form the hotel to the observation points.
• Guide specialist in the área and wolves.
• All the permisions needed.
- Price: €115 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 02/11/2016
- Date available to: 28/02/2021
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: AHERCA
1 DAY AFTER WOLVES TRACK