GUIDED ADVENTURE, fly fishing in the Pyrenees.
The sunny side of the Pyrenees is a unique destination to fly fish. The adventure begins at the airport or train station in Zaragoza (transfers from and to) and the operations center is our 4 stars resort - Spa in Biescas, close to Ordesa National Park.
Licenses and fishing permits, transfer on restricted roads using 4x4, gourmet picnic lunch with excellent wines in unique spots, expert fly fishing guides, side activities for companions, fishing our endemic wild Zebra Trout or follow the steps of Ernest Hemingway in his novel "The Sun Also Rises" in which he described the Pyrenees as "the closest thing to heaven" are some of the experiences you can live in this adventure.
Company policy: practice catch and release only.
- Price: €3,343 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 01/03/2016
- Date available to: 30/11/2031
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Premium Spain. Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: PYRENEES FLY FISHING (MARCA COMERCIAL DE LA AGENCIA DE VIAJES SHIVA VIAJES S.L.)
Other activities you may find interesting
€1,545 per person (including taxes)
Camino de Santiago, Roncesvalles - St. ... (+詳細)
€23.75 per person (including taxes)
The Itinerantur team and our bikes will guide you into ... (+詳細)
Castellón de la Plana
€99 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy an amazing day in the Penedès' vineyards with ... (+詳細)
Vilafranca del Penedès