Fly fishing safari with mules in The Pyrenees
Pyrenees Fly Fishing offers you one of the most beautiful expeditions in the old European continent, a unique trip designed for angles and companions.
Having delicious meals in comfortable camps,the equipment carried by mules, bird watching, interpretive walks, portable showers, starry skies on National Park Ordesa, Zebra Wild trout in alpine streams on the sunny side of the Pyrenees are some of the unique experiences that you can live.
An adventure that would not be possible without our three mules and the nice,young and fun team of biologists – mules keepers - cooks - environmental educators - mountain-guides and fly fishing guides who will do theirs best to teach the spectacular scenery of the Pyrenees and convey the essence of these mountains full of culture, wildlife and history.
Company policy: practice catch and release only.
- Price: €1,200 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Pont de Suert, El (Lleida)
- Duration: 5 Day
- Date available from: 01/06/2016
- Date available to: 31/10/2029
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Adventure sports
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: PYRENEES FLY FISHING (MARCA COMERCIAL DE LA AGENCIA DE VIAJES SHIVA VIAJES S.L.)
Other activities you may find interesting
€130 per person (including taxes)
During this course for beginners, you will first delve ... (+詳細)
Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las
€70 per person (including taxes)
2 nights with breakfast in double room with views of ... (+詳細)