Hiking by Tracks Of Ibiza
The Tracks of Ibiza joins the Sherpatour Tracks which captures this activity throughout the peninsula. The Ibiza and Formentera islands are ideal to enjoy the hiking trails. Besides being the best way to know everything pitiusas islands can offer as unique scenic setting. The routes selected are the most suitable. Go through the 5 municipalities of the island: Eivissa, Sant Josep, Sant Antoni, Sant Joan and Santa Eulalia.
These hiking trails can be enjoyed throughout the year by the so privileged climate we have.
The Hiking Tracks Ibiza has 240 kms, with 5714 meters of positive slope, adapted to fit the participant; and dividing the days that are preferred. Ideally divided into seven stages each of which will take between 6 to 8 hours.
Taking advantage of the visit to the islands, it can be expanded to meet the lower pitiusa (Formentera) with 90 kms. Routes that do not pass unnoticed by visitors beautiful scenery and crystal clear waters that surround ...
- Price: €50 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian
Santa Eulalia del Río (Ibiza)
Sant Josep de sa Talaia (Ibiza)
Sant Joan de Labritja (Ibiza)
Sant Antoni de Portmany (Ibiza)
- Duration: 7 Day, 7 Hours, 59 Minutes
- Date available from: 23/11/2018
- Date available to: 30/11/2019
- Additional information: All the year
- Category of the activity: Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Tracks de Ibiza
Looking Cala Aubarca
In Cala Aubarca