BTT tracks de Ibiza
The Tracks of Ibiza joins the Sherpatour Tracks which captures this activity throughout the peninsula. The Ibiza and Formentera islands are ideal to enjoy cycling, mountain biking or hiking. Besides being the best way to know everything pitiusas islands can offer as unique scenic setting. The routes selected are best suited for this type of sport. Go through the 5 municipalities of the island: Eivissa, Sant Josep, Sant Antoni, Sant Joan and Santa Eulalia.
These routes both bike and hiking can be made throughout the year by the so privileged climate we have.
The Tracks of Ibiza has 240 kms of mountain biking, with 5714 meters of positive slope, adapted to fit the participant; and dividing the days that are preferred. Ideally divided into three stages each of which will take between 6 to 8 hours; or divided into four stages it will take between 3-5 hours each.
Taking advantage of the visit to the islands, it can be expanded to meet the lower pitiusa (Formentera) with 90 kms of routes that leave visitors fidgety by the beautiful scenery and crystal clear waters that surround ...
- Price: €70 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.Italian
Sant Antoni de Portmany (Ibiza)
Sant Joan de Labritja (Ibiza)
Sant Josep de sa Talaia (Ibiza)
Santa Eulalia del Río (Ibiza)
- Duration: 3 Day, 5 Hours,
- Date available from: 22/12/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: All the year
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Mountain biking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Tracks de Ibiza
Other activities you may find interesting
€462 per person (including taxes)
Ride by eBike through one of the last medieval borders ... (+詳細)