Flavors of Castilla- La Mancha
Villa Cornelius, luxury country house of the highest category, located in Las Herencias, on the banks of the Tagus in the lands of the region of Talavera de la Reina, Toledo, invites to an enotourism tourism activity that includes:
Cheese tasting and wine tasting at the González Byass Winery on the Constancia farm. In addition the stay of a minimum weekend of between 10 and 12 people in which you can toast with the best wines of Castilla La Mancha in a luxurious atmosphere.
The house is an old marquesado of 1799, restored in July 2012 as a proposal for high quality tourism. It has 450m, 6 double rooms, all with independent bathroom, 4 of which are junior suites and 2 single rooms, one of them adapted for people with reduced mobility.
We also welcome you with a welcome detail with typical artisan products so you can taste the flavors of these lands of La Mancha.
- Price: €120 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Talavera de la Reina (Toledo)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 25/09/2018
- Date available to: 30/09/2019
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism. Nature
- Who is it for?: Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Villa Cornelius, casa rural de lujo de 3 Espigas
Landscaped patio of Villa Cornelius
Gonzalez Byass Winery
Aerial view of the town of Las Herencia
90m living room in Villa Cornelius
Double room adapted for disabled
Dining room detail