Enjoy the Stars
In Aliaga, Teruel, one of the areas with less light pollution in Spail, you´ll be able to enjoy of pure and spectacular skies; specialized staff, with the right tools, will show you the univers and its secrets; discover how a star you are looking at is, in fact, two or even three stars that are closer than you think.
Enjoy the Milky way without light pollution. Have a look at Saturn and its rings from the terrace of a building of the the 50´s. Stay in an old school building from the 60´s completely reformed in 2014 and in the morning have a walk though the Geological Park of Aliaga, where you can see the last 200 hundred years of history.
HB is included, rooms with private toilet with bunk beds for 2, 3, 4 or 6 people and bed sheets.
This offer is for groups. Ask us about the price for a single room.
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 01/01/2016
- Date available to: 31/10/2020
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Stargazing
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Albergue de Aliaga
Hostel of Aliaga under The Milky Way
Castel Of Aliaga S XII
viewpoint of Geological park