The Oropesa´s cliffs hiking route
Cliffs are one of the most spectacular ecosystems. They are home to a highly specialized and original vegetation in their fissures and overhangs. This vegetation grow in the salty shore thanks to the light of the sun and the water of the waves. Along this route that goes over a part of the wonderful Vía Verde del Mar, we will reveal the history of these cliffs, vegetation, coves and bays. All of them lashed for centuries by the attacks of the pirates from North Africa. We will discover the origin of the Oropesa first dwellers and arriving at Bovalar viewpoint, we´ll contemplate the amazing landscapes of La Plana coastline and different natural parks like the Columbretes Islands, Desierto de las Palmas, Prat de Cabanes-Torreblanca or Sierra de Irta.
A route through the history, culture and nature of the Mediterranean sea.
Meeting point: Oropesa del Mar
Recomm. age: Kids from 6
Distance: 5 km
- Price: €1 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Oropesa del Mar (Castellón - Castelló)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 12/01/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Kids younger than 8, FREE! 15% discount groups of 4/+ people. For more info: www.itinerantur.com --- email@example.com Check prices!
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ITINERANTUR -Rutas. Cultura. Natura.-
Oropesa del Mar
Vía Verde del Mar
Interpretive hiking route