Mount Peñagolosa, our stone giant
Mount Peñagolosa (1814 m) is our most iconic mountain, a landmark for all of us since time immemorial.
The first stretch of the path will make us warm up our legs. About an hour after starting the march we’ll arrive to el Corralico, the very base of the peak, from where we will face the short final ascent. The views you'll enjoy from up there, even glimpsing the Pyrenees on the clearest days, cannot be explained in words. Then, we will quietly have our succulent local products lunch. On our way down through Pegunta’s ravine we’ll make several stops explaining why this forest, which could well belong to another era or continent, is such a place so rich in biodiversity and how humans have sustainably taken advantage of its natural resources. No doubt: an unforgettable experience!
Meeting point: Hermitage of San Juan Vistabella del Maestrazgo)
Approx. duration: 6 h
Recomm. age: Children from 10
Distance: 11,5 km
- Price: €23.75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Vistabella del Maestrazgo (Castellón - Castelló)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 12/01/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: 15% discount groups of 4/+ people.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: ITINERANTUR -Rutas. Cultura. Natura.-
Other activities you may find interesting
€18 per person (including taxes)
A new take on the permanent collection from a very ... (+詳細)
€1,459 per person (including taxes)
Travel around the fishing towns and the oldest streets ... (+詳細)