Fortified Irta: the Polpís Castle
We will visit some of the Irta peaks by two of its most spectacular accesses: the Castle and el Boixar ravines: fresh, shady and purely Mediterranean. During this circular route, spattered by some steep paths, we will contemplate beautiful views of the interior valleys of the coastal mountain range and the sea, while we will admire Polpís, a Muslim fortress located on an impressive 1000 year-old defensive vantage point, with a large history behind its back.
Meeting point: Santa Magdalena de Polpís Cemetery
Aprox. duration: 5 h
Recomm. age: Children from 8
Distance: 8,5 Km
- Price: €23.75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Santa Magdalena de Pulpis (Castellón - Castelló)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 07/04/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: 15% discount groups of 4/+ people.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ITINERANTUR -Rutas. Cultura. Natura.-
Sierra de Irta Natural Park
The Polpís castle
Other activities you may find interesting
€2,470 per person (including taxes)
This is the ultimate Spanish trip: architecture, food ... (+詳細)
San Sebastián, ...