Atzeneta´s castle,its centennial olive-trees... riding bike!
This easy itinerary around Atzeneta’s medieval town on Burricletas (Maestrazgo’s electric bikes) will allow us to discover much of its historic past, reflected both in its numerous medieval buildings (town hall, medieval towers, walls, castle) and its rural landscapes dominated by very special trees from which humans have carefully and respectfully taken advantage for centuries: Olea europaea, the olive-tree, authentic living monuments that cover much of the innermost counties of Castellón. We’ll visit all these places that are part of a Municipal Natural Park, searching for their natural and cultural details and enjoying our local products lunch in the Castle. The tour will end with a tasting of olive juice (extra virgin olive oil).
An incredible familiar route!
Meeting point: Atzeneta del Maestrazgo
Approx. duration: 2,5 h
Recomm. age: Children from 6
Distance: 11 km
- Price: €23.75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Atzeneta del Maestrat (Castellón - Castelló)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 12/01/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Kids younger than 8, FREE! 15% discount groups of 4/+ people. For more info: www.itinerantur.com --- firstname.lastname@example.org Optional: rental bike and helmet 5€
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ITINERANTUR -Rutas. Cultura. Natura.-