Cirat: Waterfalls and pools at river Mijares
This time we will get into one of the most unknown and surprising forested territories of Castellón: Cirat, the beautiful capital town of the county, nestled among forests, valleys and bathing areas along the route. We will visit its croplands cultivated since ancient times, walking through impressive pine forests and rugged limestone areas, finally arriving to Salto de la Novia (an iconic waterfall inside Castellón) and various bathing areas with natural pools of fresh, pure and crystalline water nearby the village, like the spectacular canyon of Salinas, full of potholes and small river rapids where we will freshen ourselves while tasting our local products lunch.
Meeting point: Cirat
Approx. duration: 6 h
Recomm. age: Children from 10
Distance: 12,5 km
- Price: €23.75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Cirat (Castellón - Castelló)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 12/01/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: 15% discount groups of 4/+ people.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: ITINERANTUR -Rutas. Cultura. Natura.-
Waterfall in Cirat.
Forest in Cirat.
Salto de la novia.