BIKE SPAIN: Cycling experience around Spanish´s mountains
Discover the Spanish nature around Alicante ´mountains staying in a historic country house recovered to hotel inside of one of the most beauty Nature Reserve, Font Roja.
For one week live this bike experience in Alicante interior following the paths of the holm oak and pines, famous for the quietness and lovely landscapes. This is a perfect experience to enjoy cycling in the pure nature and taste the traditional Spanish cuisine with excellent wines. Also, we´ll show you the secret areas of these mountains.
Masia la Mota Hotel is located in the inland area of Alicante surrounded by olive groves and gorgeous landscapes touched by peace and harmony. In our restaurant we offer a fancy amenities and Mediterranean cuisine.
Alcoy is located to 50km of Alicante and Valencia to 100km. We offer transfer service from both airports and we will provide information of the city: museums, architectonical modernist buildings and routes.
We talk your language!
- Accommodation: 7 days / 6 nights in a double room in the charming hotel Masía la Mota
- Bike rental for 7 days. Fully comprehensive insurance included.
- Breakfast served in table in our café (6 days)
- Special Mediterranean dinners (6 nights)
- A bottle of exclusive wine in each dinner, the award winning wine Pasión de Bobal: 2013 vintage - 6 months in barrel - 100% Bobal - 91 points Peñín 2014 – 91 points Parker
-Route maps by the nature reserves of Font Roja and Mariola elaborated to discover all the secrets of these mountains.
- Price: €710 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Alcoy (Alicante - Alacant)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 02/12/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: Hotel con encanto Masia La Mota
Nature views of one of the cycling route
Masia la Mota in Alcoy, Alicante, Spain.
Cicling and mountain sports.
Views of the reserve nature