SPANISH + SAILING COURSE FOR CHILDREN
It's a fun summer program for children aged 8-13 years in Denia (Alicante ) , on the Mediterranean coast. Children take the most of their holidays studying Spanish while attending a sailing course.
In Spanish classes children learn the language dynamically. From beginner to advanced levels. In classes listening skills, oral, writing and reading (which vary depending on age ) is working.
In Spanish classes children learn the language dynamically. From beginner to advanced . In classes listening skills, oral, writing and reading (which vary depending on age) is working.
During the sailing course, all necessary equipment will be provided and children will learn all the basics of sailing: rigging, launching, maneuvering, handling, coming ashore, boat care and storage as well as safety rules
Timetable: Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 2pm
The programme includes:
- Language course material
- Transfer to the sailing club.
- Registration and licensing at the sailing club.
- Certificate and federation license.
- Sailing equipment.
- Accident insurance.
- Certificate of attendance.
Lessons per day: two Spanish lessons, break and two sailing lessons
- Price: €300 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Dénia (Alicante - Alacant)
- Duration: 5 Day
- Date available from: 03/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/01/2020
- Additional information: The children can start the course every Monday between the 4th July and the 26th August.
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Learn Spanish. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families
- Organising company: TLCdénia
Students during the sailing course.
Other activities you may find interesting
€130 per person (including taxes)
With the help of our expert guides, you will discover ... (+詳細)