Spanish course in Denia + Social Activities
Spanish Intensive Course in Denia, a wonderful city in the Mediterranean coast. Learn Spanish in a school acredited by the Instituto Cervantes and have fun at the same time with the school activity plan organized by TLCdénia.
It is a total language and cultural immersion and a great experience of life.
Denia is home to a wealth of opportunities and positive experiences that will make any stay an unforgettable one. At TLCdénia languages are practiced both inside and outside the classroom as Spanish and foreign students participate in activities together, helping to forge an international atmosphere.
- Cultural visits: Denia's castle and different museums.
- Hiking: "Las Rotas" beach or Natural Park "El Montgó".
- Gastronomy: our student taste "tapas", "paella", "chocolate con churros" and wines. (Or you can join our special programme Spanish + gastronomy)
- Sports: water sports: sailing, paddle surf, canoeing and kayaking.
- Workshops: cinema, Spanish culture or cuisine
- Salsa lessons: very popular activity for TLCdénia's students.
- Price: €205 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
Dénia (Alicante - Alacant)
- Duration: 5 Day, 20 Hours,
- Date available from: 14/01/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Students with previous knowledge of Spanish can start any Monday. Beginners need to check the starting dates at: http://en.tlcdenia.es/dates-and-schedule/
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Learn Spanish
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TLCdénia
Students at TLCdénia school