Villanueva de los Infantes in the birthplace of Don Quixote
We invite you to discover Villanueva de los Infantes, national historical-artistic whole city since 1974. Birthplace of Don Quixote, according to some scholars, and the place where lived the great writer Don Francisco de Quevedo.
We will make a tour of this national historic-artistic site, one of the most beautiful in spain and historic centre of the region of the field of Montiel, cited up to five times by Miguel de Cervantes in his universal work "The ingenious hidalgo don Quixote of la Mancha". A real scenario of Don Quixote.
Then, a farmhouse will open its doors for a gastronomic tasting of Manchega Cuisine, an authentic festival of flavors.
Once quiet meal, we will spend the afternoon visiting the most beautiful Castilian courtyards of this city, considered one of the best examples of the Spanish golden century.
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Villanueva de los Infantes (Ciudad Real)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 14/11/2015
- Date available to: 31/05/2023
- Additional information: The price includes: tourist guide-guided bilingual companion specialized or expert interpretation of heritage, interpretive route, tasting of Manchega Cuisine, entrances to facilities, buildings and museums, insurance civil liability and VAT. The price does not include transportation or accommodation. Possibility of free management with our partner agency. Please contact us if you need this activity on a date or at a specific time.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: sabersabor.es
Guided visit to Vva. infants
Visit to Castilian patios