Stargazing with telescopes
Stargazing on Teide
Thanks to our latest generation telescopes, you can discover objects such as planets, galaxies or star clusters in a way that you have never seen before. You can use these instruments to observe all the most interesting heavenly bodies visible that night. Our guides will provide you with interesting information on the objects you are observing through the eyepiece.
The stars are closer with our professional telescopes
This service, which includes professional telescopes, takes place in the parking area behind the cable car station. The astronomical instruments, coupled with the quality and transparency of our skies, will provide a unique experience.
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
Orotava, La (Tenerife)
- Duration: 50 Minutes
- Date available from: 22/01/2016
- Date available to: 31/01/2021
- Additional information: Experience offered every Friday.
- Category of the activity: Nature. Stargazing
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: VOLCANO LIFE
Firmament on Teide.
Starlight certified guides.
Other activities you may find interesting
€2,800 per person (including taxes)
Fresco Tours full-service guided cultural walks along ... (+詳細)