TARRAGONA CASTELLERS & XATÓ
Based in El Vendrell, we want you to know another corner of Cata-lunya, a stay that will be memorable and full of unique moments that you can tell your friends. An escapada with the ingredients of art and local culture, of nature and traditions rooted in time like participating in a Colla Castellera or learning how to make and taste our typical xató or seasonal calçots.
In our itinerary in front of the Mediteranean we will get to know the Roman Tarragona, where we contemplate the legacy left behind by that culture, which also had a place in the world of wine. And for that reason we will accompany you during a pleasant walk among vineyards, where you will learn some of the secrets of the elaboration and aging in barrels.
- Price: €435 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Day
- Date available from: 11/02/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TURISMO VIVENCIAL
Other activities you may find interesting
€405 per person (including taxes)
Discover the Galician trail of the Camino de Santiago ... (+詳細)
Santiago de Compostela, ...