La Tomatina Buñol
Imagine a small Street, less than 500 meters long, not very wide, in a town with around 9.000 inhabitants but that, once a year, is filled with more than 20.000 people ready to throw tons of tomatoes. It may sound a bit odd, but this is the Tomatina Party in Buñol, one of the most traditional Spanish celebrations.
This is our proposal for you to live a sensory and memorable experience. Besides taking part of this exciting “fiesta” you will discover the best of Valencia and also learn how to prepare an authentic Valencian Paella, with ingredients that we will harvest together in a local orchard.
- Price: €560 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Day
- Date available from: 26/08/2019
- Date available to: 29/08/2019
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Traditional festivities. Gastronomy. Cookery courses
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TURISMO VIVENCIAL
Tomatina Buñol (Valenca)
Other activities you may find interesting
€55 per person (including taxes)
Discover one of the best micro-breweries of Barcelona. ... (+詳細)
€1,695 per person (including taxes)
Spend some time in Madrid to discover the vibrant ... (+詳細)
Aranda de Duero, ...