Greenways of the Olive Oil
In this Greenway, you will find many interesting experiences to make your stay an unforgettable memory. You will visit traditional wineries and oil mills where you will learn about their different qualities. You will enjoy an immersion in the Order of Calatrava in the Castle of Alcaudete and you will relive its history.
Zuheros, Cabra, Lucena and Baena will be the places you will cross before arriving in Córdoba, you will also enter the Cueva de los Murciélagos (Bat Cave) and we will take you to the Passion Museum.
This greenway is between the stations of Jaén and Campo Real in Puente Genil (Córdoba), so you'll go through one of the most beautiful tracks of Andalusia.
Day 1, we will leave from Jaén to Torredelcampo, to arrive to Martos, where we will enjoy its popular gastronomy.
Day 2, we will arrive to Alcaudete to visit its imposing Castle and the Fort of Al Mota.
Day 3, our destination is Luque, resting in the Laguna del Salobral.
Day 4, we will visit the Interpretation Center of the Oil to get to Baena and finally to Zuheros.
Day 5, we will enter the impressive Bat Cave, continuing towards Doña Mencia.
Day 6, the goal of the day is to arrive Cabra, to visit the Museum of the Passion.
Day 7, we will arrive to Lucena, to visit the Tourism and Leisure Center. After, we will continue to Moriles.
Day 8, we will visit a wine cellar and in the afternoon, transfer to Córdoba to visit its majestic Mosque-Cathedral
Day 9, free time in Cordoba and end of services.
Included: Vehicle and transfers, half board accommodation (water and wine in meals). Indicated activities. Bike rental. Tickets and visits. Basic travel assistance insurance and local taxes.
- Price: €755 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian.Portuguese
Alcalá la Real (Jaén)
Doña Mencía (Cordoba)
- Duration: 9 Day
- Date available from: 04/07/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Gastronomy. Olive oil tasting sessions. Wine tourism. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISMO VIVENCIAL
By bike, by walking or how you prefer
Feel AOVE's Culture
Beautiful village of Zuheros
Through the Roman Bridge to the Mosque