Seville Bike Tour
Cycling tour in Seville!
You will get to know the most beautiful places of the city by cycling. You will cross the river and get to know the suburb of Triana, La Sevilla from the 1929 exhibition and María Luisa Park.
After, you will go into Barrio de Santa Cruz (old Santa Cruz Jewish quarter) and you will stop next to the most important monuments of Seville.
Finish crossing the northern area of the historic city to reach the departure point. A tour of all the monuments and emblematic corners in Seville!
And if you wish, you can use the bicycle the rest of the day at no extra cost.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 16/07/2018
- Date available to: 28/02/2021
- Additional information: Everyday at 11am. You can keep the bicycle for the rest of the day after the tour. Meeting point: Calle Trajano 6, 41002 Seville.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Naturanda Turismo Ambiental