Free Walking Tour in Jerez
Two hours tour around the city, discovering the history hidden in it medieval streets, the legends, testimonies, manors and palaces.
Accompany your routes with a glass of wine unique in the whole world and enjoy a Flamenco Show or a Horses Show. The people who come to Jerez cannot miss any facets of the three cultures.
In our Free Walking Tour in Jerez we include the possibility to enter in a winery during the tour and we recomend the best restaurants.
Duration: (2 hours approximately). Possibility of visiting a winery during the tour
During this tour you will discover:
Arenal's Square (meeting point)
Alcazar and medieval walls: Discover the medieval Jerez!
Assumption square or Escribano square.
Porvera street, manorial houses and Palaces
Calle Larga (Long Street)
Gallo Azul (blue cock)
Mercado de Abastos (Central Market)
San Miguel's church and Flamenco neighborhood
Train station with history
- Price: €0.01 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Jerez de la Frontera (Cadiz)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 15/01/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2029
- Additional information: Schedule: Every Friday and Saturday at 12:00 am Meeting point: Arenal Square, on the right side of the horse statue (alhondiga arches)
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PANCHO TOURS SL