Mañaga Free Tour Monuments
Our Monument's Free Walking Tour deals with Malaga's oldest part and its history. Dating back to almost 800 BC Malaga is one of the oldest cities in the world.
The tour will pass by ruins from The Roman, Moorish and Christian civilizations including The Roman Theatre, The Alcazaba, The Cathedral of Malaga and St. John´s Church.
This tour covers: (Click HERE to discover the whole Route)
Plaza de la Merced
Plaza del Obispo (Bishop's square)
Saint John's Church
- Price: €0.01 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 15/01/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Prices: Free (You decide the value of the tour) Schedule: 7 days a week at 11:00 Meeting point: Plaza Constitución, next to the Fountain Find the Orange Cartel!!
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PANCHO TOURS SL