Flamenco in the Guadalquivir
Orillas de Triana is a Flamenco Cultural Center located in the heart of Triana, birthplace of Flamenco.
Shares space with Flamenquería, Flamenco School Dance.
With fantastic views of the river, every night the stage was filled with magic with great professionals who touch our heart with their art. Dancing, singing and guitar, a combination which delight the viewer.
It's show of one hour, a journey through different styles of Flamenco. Our artists are rewarded and have great professional trajectory, and offer a great quality show.
If you visit Sevilla, come to see us!
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 26/07/2016
- Date available to: 31/07/2020
- Additional information: From Thursday to Saturday. You can also have drink and "tapa".
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Flamenco
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Flamenqueria
Other activities you may find interesting
€350 per person (including taxes)
This is the main route, the most well-known. ... (+詳細)
€125 per person (including taxes)
Everyone knows that the wolf has always had a bad ... (+詳細)